Really, Really small

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yellowstonetim

:)

Hello! I just purchased a Fleetwood Neon. I know it is small, but does anyone else here have one of the smaller pups, like an old Colorado? I did a search on Neon and didn't find one post. No review. Nada.

My kids are grown now, but my son and I will do some camping and my wife and I will travel. The Neon has heat, propane, grill, battery w/lights and we are adding a Thermonuclear, I mean, thermoelectric fridge, portable AC for the worst of the heat, either a zodi or coleman ho****er system and a few other things. We will probably also get a Honda 2000 generator. I already have a Coleman battery powered shower head. Man the stuff they have today is so nice compared to when I was a kid!!

It is handy to have a nephew that works at the Coleman outlet store!!  ;D

I am really curious to know if there are any other couples young or old (we are in our 40's -young that is) that have used a very small popup and made it work. The Neon is big enough for us and it will pull easily behind our Mazda MPV. Zoom! Zoom!

Thank you all ready for the ideas I have gotten from ready the many posts.

God Bless,

Tim

Yes, The Fleetwood Neon popup is a great little camper especially for one or two people. Sometimes refereed to as "Tent On Wheels" Easy to handle, easy to tow and easy to move if you get into a very tight spot. The only things I have added is a canopy (made by a local canvas maker) and a "Little Buddy" propane heater.

Bill 

Yeah~~      I'm a fews years late [took a l-o-n-g nap] ~~ Have had my [naked ::~ no nuthin' inside)]'Neon' for 6 years ~~ Took a while to get camp set up 'just right'.  At home [he ~ 'Li'l Pogo'] lives in the garage or back yard.    ~~Kate~~

Attachments

• IMG_6856 (Small).JPG
    IMG_6856 (Small).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6875 (Small).JPG
    IMG_6875 (Small).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2974_0548 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2974_0548 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 58
I love this guy!  Back in the day, I would have done the same thing!  Difference is my tent didn't have wheels.

End result was the same.  A great time had by all.  The real meaning of camping.

Back
Top Bottom