EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Really, Really small  (Read 3266 times)

Yellowstonetim

Really, Really small
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »
 :)

Hello! I just purchased a Fleetwood Neon. I know it is small, but does anyone else here have one of the smaller pups, like an old Colorado? I did a search on Neon and didn't find one post. No review. Nada.

My kids are grown now, but my son and I will do some camping and my wife and I will travel. The Neon has heat, propane, grill, battery w/lights and we are adding a Thermonuclear, I mean, thermoelectric fridge, portable AC for the worst of the heat, either a zodi or coleman hotwater system and a few other things. We will probably also get a Honda 2000 generator. I already have a Coleman battery powered shower head. Man the stuff they have today is so nice compared to when I was a kid!!

It is handy to have a nephew that works at the Coleman outlet store!!  ;D

I am really curious to know if there are any other couples young or old (we are in our 40's -young that is) that have used a very small popup and made it work. The Neon is big enough for us and it will pull easily behind our Mazda MPV. Zoom! Zoom!

Thank you all ready for the ideas I have gotten from ready the many posts.

God Bless,

Tim

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
Re: Really, Really small
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the RV Forum and Congratulations on your Fleetwood Neon.  I.m sure you will enjoy it.
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE

billbanick

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
Yes, The Fleetwood Neon popup is a great little camper especially for one or two people. Sometimes refereed to as "Tent On Wheels" Easy to handle, easy to tow and easy to move if you get into a very tight spot. The only things I have added is a canopy (made by a local canvas maker) and a "Little Buddy" propane heater.

Bill 

maddog348

• ---
  • Maddog & 'Sunny'
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:21:05 PM »
Yeah~~      I'm a fews years late [took a l-o-n-g nap] ~~ Have had my [naked ::~ no nuthin' inside)]'Neon' for 6 years ~~ Took a while to get camp set up 'just right'.  At home [he ~ 'Li'l Pogo'] lives in the garage or back yard.    ~~Kate~~
Pam (a.k.a.-Maddog  (driver))
Kate (a.k.a.-One Eyed Old Lady {nagivator))

2 furry copilots ('Charlie' 15# Terrier/X &  'Bella' 10# Min.Schnauzer/X'

2007 Itasca 'Sunova' 26P ~ 2003 Rav4 'toad'(remco tranny pump)

denmarc

• ---
  • "I put a spell on you!"
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:51:03 AM »
I love this guy!  Back in the day, I would have done the same thing!  Difference is my tent didn't have wheels.

End result was the same.  A great time had by all.  The real meaning of camping.
Mark

1994 Jayco Eagle 370FB on 24 acres of paid off paradise in Michigan.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
Dr. Seuss

Hosted by Over The Network