Happy Birthday Daisy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Dear Daisy T.,

A very Happy Birthday to you via cyber space.  I hope Fred waits on you all day long.  So here is my song to you.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to You
Haaaaapppy Birthday dear Daisssyyy
Happy Birthday to Yooooou

(I hope I wasn't too out of tune)
Enjoy yet another day of celebration that we wake up alive and well and able to tour our beautiful conntry.

Betty and Terry

Daisy,

A very happy birthday from us!

Chris and Tom

A very happy birthday to one of my favoriite people in the whole wide world!  :D

Will your return trip take you through Sutherlin, Oregon?  Norm and Connie Lankford are number one on the waiting list at Timber Valley and we're number three -- after SIX YEARS!  We should get our lot next week some time.  We're currently volunteering at Cole Rivers Hatchery up the Rogue River canyon out of Medford.  In August, we'll be at the McKenzie Hatchery up in the foothills out of Eugene.  After that, and at times in between, we'll be in Sutherlin at Timber Valley.  Let us know if you'll be close and we'll arrange to meet you and Fred and Tarry and Jimmy.

Margi

Wow, Guys!!!  Thank you all very much.  I'm just 39 again.  Good trick since our youngest "child" is 40........

Had a great day and am enjoying the rest of it with all of you.  Really appreciate all the good wishes.

Betty:  You were in PERFECT tune as usual.  It was great!  You got it right!  Every morning we're able to wake up and enjoy the new day is a bonus for us, as is this trip of seeing our wonderful country in all the back roads and byways.  Open ranges, closed cities, beautiful mountains, and wonderful lakes and gorgeous rampant rivers..  (Haven't hit any oceans this trip yet.)

Margi:  Don't know what our return trip is yet.  Only set date is the month of August and that is we'll be up at Port Angeles visiting our son and family who are now enroute to new duty station there.  Hope they are all moved in before we get there.....  :)  We are just taking a day at a time, and doing lots of back roads and out of the way places and not in any particular hurry.  Our kind of touring. 

Thanks guys!  Love ya all!

Daisy

Daisy said:
Wow, Guys!!!  Thank you all very much.  I'm just 39 again.  Good trick since our youngest "child" is 40........

Gosh the youngest has caught up with you. ;D ;D

Glad you having a good day.

Hi Daisy,

I'm coming in a bit late with birthday wishes from Peg and me.  But let me assure, we do send our best wishes for a great 39 this year and possibly even a 38 next year. :)

Ciao,

Peggy and Doug

Thanks to all again!  Gosh, Doug, don't know if I want to continue going backwards, as I'd sure hate to be a teenager (or even 20ish) again.  Being "Senior" isn't all bad, as long as the aches and pains stay away and overall health is good.  In fact, has lots of advantages!!!  Medicare, senior discounts, occasional early bird entries at commissaries, senior plates at some restaurants,  Golden Age, passes, etc., etc., etc.  ;D  ;)

Love to All,  Daisy

So many thanks Lorna and Ned.

Thanks Richard and Linda.  Yes, the memories should have been at the top of the list, of which we have many.  But some of them are slipping away, such as remembering to put them at the top of the list.  ;D  We have so many great memories and are making so many more!  I just hope I get to retain 90% of them.....

Thanks so much, Wally & Helaine.  Right now we don't have "plans" to head that far south, but who knows?  Our only set plans are the month of August in Port Angeles.  What we'll do and where we'll be before and after that commitment, hasn't even been thought about yet.    :-\

Daisy

Back
Top Bottom