Camp Hosts Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Neal Taylor Nature Center seeks camp hosts from late April or early May 2019 for a 6 to 9 month stay (this is flexible). Duties include greeting visitors, light typing, and light cleaning. A host with strong computer skills and/or outside maintenance experience is highly desirable for 20 hours per week for a FHU site.  The Nature Center has hands-on exhibits focusing on Cachuma Lake and the surrounding watersheds of the Santa Ynez and San Rafael Mountain and is located in an historic ranch house.  We are close to Santa Barbara, Solvang, Santa Ynez and the beautiful rolling hills of wine country. www.clnaturecenter.org or email:  [email protected]

Wow I wish I still lived in California, I would jump on this one. Cachuma is a really beautiful lake and area. I was a counselor at a church camp by Lake Cachuma in 1965. Many fond memories of that summer. I learned to play guitar there.

SargeW said:
I applied, curious if anything will happen.

Will you let us know, please? As new members (husband over my shoulder) and absolute RV rookies, we are curious about what's real and what's not.

SargeW said:
In the Santa Barbara area at Lake Cachuma, the FHU sites are about $50 a day, so $1500 a month.

Since hosting opportunities are usually long-term, I think it's more typical to compare the monthly rate than the daily rate times 30.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom