2008 Tioga dog house seal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ksmoody

I would like to replace the dog house seal on my 2008 Fleetwood Tioga 31m. The gasket looks like it's one continuous piece of rubber. The Tioga is on a Ford E450 chassis,with the V-10 engine. Does anyone know of a part number and supplier for the gasket?

It's just a van front end...go to the nearest Ford dealer parts counter.  If he doesn't have it, he can at least give you the part number.

Failing that, there's got to be a van in a wrecking yard somewhere.

ksmoody said:
I would like to replace the dog house seal on my 2008 Fleetwood Tioga 31m. The gasket looks like it's one continuous piece of rubber. The Tioga is on a Ford E450 chassis,with the V-10 engine. Does anyone know of a part number and supplier for the gasket?

congrats, I have same year and model of Tioga.  No problem with my front seal so far so I can't offer any info on that.

Not sure what your seal looks like but take a look here and see if anything looks familiar.

https://www.mcmaster.com/door-weatherstripping

RTsRV

I love Mcmaster Carr. But they don't have the correct seal. I did find it at a Ford dealer,but they wanted way to much for it ($158.00). They did give me the part number. So now I'm looking for it on the internet. Thanks everyone for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom