My Favorite Shots of 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As usual they're all good, Tom, but I think my favorite is in the third row.  It's the bird that matches the car.  It's amazing they're the same color.  Thanks again for sharing your favorite photos of the year.

ArdraF

I really enjoy your pictures, Tom.  Picking a favorite gets harder and harder.  Loved the blanket on the Appaloosa and the bay horse reminded me of my old horse, Pete (Barred Oak). 

The bird "surrounding" the car (...6163315691_COVER.jpg) is very intriguing, and the woodpecker (DSCF8639.JPG) is a special shot, as well. Also, I love the turtle traffic jam (DSCF8710.JPG). They're all nice shots, but these three are my picks.

Larry N. said:
The bird "surrounding" the car (...6163315691_COVER.jpg) is very intriguing, and the woodpecker (DSCF8639.JPG) is a special shot, as well. Also, I love the turtle traffic jam (DSCF8710.JPG). They're all nice shots, but these three are my picks.
Thank you Larry. That bird is Ozzy. He comes by with his wife Sharon every day and visits with me. They are very tame. I took about a dozen shots of him and the car with the camera about a foot from his head. I think those birds were designed by Dr. Seuss. 8)

Were the Grand Canyon photo's taken with your phone or a camera ?    I love all of them.. Wish I could take photos like that..

Bob

hedhunter9 said:
Were the Grand Canyon photo's taken with your phone or a camera ?    I love all of them.. Wish I could take photos like that..

Bob
Thank you Bob. Most all of the Grand Canyon shots were taken with DSLRs. Most all of the 2018 shots were taken with a cell phone camera.

Sailerbird, I love Your pics. I see You are also Nature lover. I do have a cat myself, named Jedi . She says MEAWww to your little fellow ?

sulexer said:
Sailerbird, I love Your pics. I see You are also Nature lover. I do have a cat myself, named Jedi . She says MEAWww to your little fellow ?
Thank you for your kind words. Your cat is adorable. My cats all say hello. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom