Winnebago Micro Minnie 1700BH Actual Length

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steelmooch

Hello all...thanks for your time and consideration. 

We have a 2017 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1700BH.  It's away for the season (we live in PA with a lot of freeze/thaw/freeze/thaw cycles, so we put it away in an old limestone mine all winter), so I can't measure it directly. 

I need the actual, total length of the camper...from the spare tire on the back bumper (as ours came stock from the factory) to the center of the hitch ball receiver in the front. 

We're paying for a ferry service over the summer, and I need an accurate measurement for fear of being bumped from the ferry or having an inconvenient problem. 

Anybody have theirs accessible that might not mind running a tape measure?  I'm never sure how to interpret the specs posted online...not sure if they are just the "box" or what. 

Thanks!  :)

I'm guessing you are charged by the foot.  Is it a bunch / foot?  17' + 4' tongue, 1 foot rear, round up, call it 23' and relax  ;)

The 2017 Micro Minnie brochure lists the overall length as 20'9". whether that included the spare tire or anything else that might project a bit from the main body, only Winnie can tell you.

Here the brochure with specs

https://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2017/mm-brochure-16.pdf

Thanks, all.  SpencerPJ...it is a bit costly per foot, but I like your approach there.  :)  That'll be my take on it if i'm not able to scare up some specific numbers soon.  Happy travels, all! 

We took the Alaska Marine "Highway" ferry from Haines Alaska to Prince Rupert, BC and loaded the 40' coach and Jeep Liberty on the lower deck. I don't recall any questions about precise length of the vehicles.

Thanks...it's my first time coming up...but the Tobermory/Manitoulin Island ferry in Ontario (the Chi-Cheemaun) seems to require pretty accurate length information so they know how many vehicles to sell advance tickets for. 

Perhaps a scale-of-magnitude difference from one ferry to the other...

Thanks and happy travels! 

Back
Top Bottom