seat covers captain chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliver quibble

Hello,
Before having my much needed captain chairs reupholstered, I thought I would do a last ditch search asking about:
Seat Covers

Has anyone had an experience using seat covers for the Captain Chairs? My rig is older (2006) and the chairs have a skirt on the bottom.

2006 Monaco Monarch 31' gas.
Drivers chair electric and passenger manual.

Thanks,
Oliver

Well, Nothing better than reupholstered.

Having said that, Seat covers fall under a category: You get what you pay for.  Invest in a nice one, you probably will be satisfied. 

If it were me, I would hop over to good ol untrusted Amazon, and read the reviews.  ;)  If you find a brand with many positives, probably safe.  Just a couple reviews, investigate more.

thanks,
you reinforced what we will do: reupholster. I'ts time and the motorhome has been good to us for the last 4 years of ownership, reliable, so its time to make her look as good as she acts!

There is no need to reupholster unless the seat covers are shot.  I have the following seat covers on my class A motorhome:

/RV-Designer-C7957-Motorhome-GripFit

They do not fit exactly but they keep from wearing out the seat.  They are not hard to put on, look fine and do what they are intended.  My seats are leather and still in good shape.  I wanted to keep them that way which is why I put the covers on them.  For the cost of reupholstering (2-3 hundred $ per seat), the covers are the best way to go.  Just spend some time searching the internet.  I think I bought mine on EBay.  Regards.

Back
Top Bottom