Replacement Monitor - Wireless Backup Camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello and Happy New Year everyone,

We have a 2018 Keystone Springdale Summerland 3030BH travel trailer.  We bought it in a private sale - through my cousin actually - and they had bought it brand new a few months prior.  The trailer is wireless camera ready and we bought it with a Furrion wireless backup camera already installed.

Unfortunately the seller misplaced the monitor/receiver at some point, so all we have is the backup camera installed on the trailer but no monitor.  Is it possible to buy a non-Furrion replacement monitor that would be compatible with that camera?  I'm not familiar with the details of how the monitors receive those signals or if you're somehow able to take a different company's monitor and pare it to the camera.

I've tried contacting Furrion directly but they said they recently upgraded their camera system model (we have a model prior) and no longer make or sell that monitor alone.  Even if I can't find a monitor by itself for sale and had to buy a cheaper wireless camera system package as a whole just to get the monitor I'd consider that.  These Furrion systems are over $400 and I already have a working Furrion camera hooked up so I wouldn't buy a whole new Furrion system.

And I'm not sure whether this Keystone trailer is compatible with any other back up camera or how difficult it would be to install a different company's system.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Try these guys:

https://www.tadibrothers.com/category/backup-camera-systems?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqYuWnMnh3wIVkgOGCh1F5QhyEAAYASAAEgKFdPD_BwE

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom