Mold prevention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prior member

I was supposed to find the name of the stuff we use for mold prevention and post it to a request and I can't find the post, so I'll start a new post here and hope the right person/people see it.

It is called "NOS-GUARD" and we use the slow release.
I think the cost is around $15 for a pack of two. We use three packs for our 37' long trailer.

As I said in the other post; we leave our trailer for six  summer months in  hot humid Key Largo and when we open it up in October the trailer is like brand new with not a sign of mold or bugs.

The key to it working properly, as it says in the instructions is to close the RV up as tight as you can get it with no vents open or air circulating, (which is just the opposite as everyone else says/thinks)

Jack L

JackL said:
I was supposed to find the name of the stuff we use for mold prevention and post it to a request and I can't find the post, so I'll start a new post here and hope the right person/people see it.

It is called "NOS-GUARD" and we use the slow release.
I think the cost is around $15 for a pack of two. We use three packs for our 37' long trailer.

As I said in the other post; we leave our trailer for six  summer months in  hot humid Key Largo and when we open it up in October the trailer is like brand new with not a sign of mold or bugs.

The key to it working properly, as it says in the instructions is to close the RV up as tight as you can get it with no vents open or air circulating, (which is just the opposite as everyone else says/thinks)

Jack L

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=119135.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom