Shower Dimensions for 2019 Tiffin Phaeton 40 IH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strahancr

Good Morning group! Can anyone please tell me the shower dimensions for the 2019 Phaeton 40 IH? Or point me to where I can find the info?

Thanks!

strahancr said:
Good Morning group! Can anyone please tell me the shower dimensions for the 2019 Phaeton 40 IH? Or point me to where I can find the info?

Thanks!

Welcome!!
You will likely be able to get that  from a friendly Tiffin customer service person if not in the brochure.  (256) 356-8661

Thanks Stu.  That info is not in the brochure.  If no one knows, I'll call CS tomorrow.  Thanks for the phone number!

You may have to visit a dealer who has that model and bring a tape measure. That sort of spec detail is not typically readily available.  The Tiffin CS rep might take hs own tape measure out to the factory floor, though!  They are known to go the extra mile at times.

Thanks for the suggestions Gary.  I am planning on visiting a local dealer this week.  I am just hopeful someone on the forum might be able to share the dimensions with me. :)

I hear ya, but chances are slim. One problem is that the shower enclosure sometimes varies with the floor plan - they fit it whatever size works in each layout.

War story: We had a visitor here a year or so ago that needed specific weight info on an RV he liked and hoped to buy. It was several hundred miles away, so he called and asked a sales buy to go out and read or snap a photo of the weight info placard. The guy tried to give him brochure info, then offered his guestimate, but finally agreed to go look.  When the sales guy didn't call back for a couple days, the fellow called again and got more promises but still no actual info.  Really frustrated that a sales person couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes to get the actual data, yet blathered on the phone for 20 minutes to avoid it.  Last I heard, he never did get that weight info and I don't know if he made the trip to see for himself.  Hope you get better results.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom