Dog Ruins Class A RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sightseers said:
Wrong ,  Air brakes have two complete separate systems,  and the main brake system stops all wheels, the parking brake system is usually only the rear brakes.

a D/P Reverse gear ratio is so low that it overpowers the rear brakes. 

one of the DOT air-brake tests is to roll the vehicle and apply the parking brake to see if it needs adjustment.

What I meant to say was that the practice of holding a heavy truck, or RV's with heavy duty automatics with push-button controls with "just" brakes is pretty common. Some people appeared shocked.

The DOT tug test is three parts. One is to apply the service brakes from a roll and have it stop the vehicle in a straight line. The other two are tug tests on the tractor and trailer spring brakes where power is applied to the wheels with either the tractor or trailer brakes set. The brakes should hold the vehicle in either case. ;)

That makes me curious about diesel pusher RV's with air brakes in a low gear... spring brakes should be able to hold the vehicle.

Bill N said:
With all these replies and theories I am not even sure that the dog is guilty at all.

Haha.  Agreed.  I never saw a dog in the actual video, just an added picture in the video. 

However, the News Station got plenty of clicks on their website for that, and that sells advertising.

Bill N said:
With all these replies and theories I am not even sure that the dog is guilty at all.  He may have been sleeping on the couch.  He is not talking.  He got Mirandized.

According to anonymous sources...The dog in question has hired a lawyer, A PR. firm and has already signed a book deal. Those same sources indicated that a possible movie deal is in the works.

A press release from the dogs attorney states the canine was walking down the sidewalk when the driver of the RV offer him some treats to jump in the RV. It is alleged that the treats may have been tainted. The dog remembers very little after consuming said treats.

Gizmo100 said:
According to anonymous sources...The dog in question has hired a lawyer, A PR. firm and has already signed a book deal. Those same sources indicated that a possible movie deal is in the works.

A press release from the dogs attorney states the canine was walking down the sidewalk when the driver of the RV offer him some treats to jump in the RV. It is alleged that the treats may have been tainted. The dog remembers very little after consuming said treats.

How funny!!!!

Here is the video from the owner of the RV after he goes inside the rv he turns on his cam.  There are two dogs, one looks innocent, and one looks guilty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d83XwvJJAv8

The best news is that now he can fish from his drivers seat.  :)) ;D

That would be awesome if some huge bass ended up in his RV, at least he can have a good meal after all that.

I wonder how they retrieved the boat.  I would just hook a chain on the trailer and pull it out of the water, but the water weight might be too much for the trailer frame.  But on the other hand when you have lost a $50,000 boat and a $250,000 RV the trailer frame is not something to really worry about.

There is actually a class A RV that you can drive into the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za63ltkMGGE

Gizmo100 said:

:)) :)) :))

djw2112 said:
There is actually a class A RV that you can drive into the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za63ltkMGGE
I wonder if this is still in production.  It was introduced in 2003 and the video is dated 2013 so perhaps it is still being made.  Price: Well Bezos could probably afford it ---- before his divorce.

Bill

All U.S. submarines are nuclear, but world wide diesel electric predominate. The advantage of nukes is duration (necessary to project force) but most countries simply wish to protect their shores and the cost ratio can easily be 10 to 1.

Ernie

Ernie n Tara said:
All U.S. submarines are nuclear, but world wide diesel electric predominate. The advantage of nukes is duration (necessary to project force) but most countries simply wish to protect their shores and the cost ratio can easily be 10 to 1.

Ernie

This is true, but the Navy was still using pig boats when I got off submarines in the'80's.

kdbgoat said:
This is true, but the Navy was still using pig boats when I got off submarines in the'80's.

you should be glad it was a diesel boat...I know a kid that served on a nuke sub and he said almost everyone's badge glowed.

sightseers said:
you should be glad it was a diesel boat...I know a kid that served on a nuke sub and he said almost everyone's badge glowed.

No, I was fortunate enough to be on a nuke. The kid is talking out his butt. I was on a boomer, and boomers have two crews. I got more radiation while on off crew than I did while on the boat. I spent my off time riding my Harleys and hanging out at the beach.

hmm......isn't nuke exposure cumulative ?

why is it nurses run like they heard a gun shot...every time I go to get an xray taken ?  ???

The amount of radiation on a nuke is typically well under what you get from the environment every day where an xray is way higher (orders of magnitude).

Ernie

I think this whole story was a spinoff from the owners 5th grade when he told the teacher that his door ate his homework,  I don't believe it at all.

But the media loves it.

Back
Top Bottom