Impressions of RV's at 2019 Tampa Super RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

DW, a non RV friend, and I spent about 5 hours looking at Class B, B+ and A RV's yesterday at what they advertise as the largest US RV Show.  What we saw were many different manufacturers product that was considerably of poorer quality from units of previous years.  Trim that fit poorly, or not properly installed.  Designs that just would not satisfy even basic RV needs.  Lack of storage and no place to store clothes.  Poorly designed washrooms with extreme difficulty for people with any disability to use and as we age we all find it harder to get around.  Inconsistent height of steps to enter the RV.
    We saw these things on most of the units we entered, priced from $70K to $200K.  Am I just getting to fussy or is there a real problem within the industry?

Ed

Unfortunately, there has been a real problem in the RV industry for years.

Having had a Coachmen RV for almost a dozen year, and they are really only an entry level unit, I would have thought that the higher end manufacturers would have done a better job, or even the dealers would have had them better done up for the show.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom