A different TP discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back2PA said:
Not fun for everyone, which is why this is the friendliest place on the web - we don't argue here. Except about toilet paper. Folded BTW.  ;)

Folded for the first pass, wadded after that.

Oldgator73 said:
I see a new thread here. How many passes do you get with one wad of TP? I say at least two. If big enough wad 3-4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCIGEUB32M

Well now if we are going to expose our TP secrets.....

Over or under? - Under
Folded or Wadded? - Folded

And don't give me any of that single ply TP...I'll just use twice as much.

Gizmo100 said:
Well now if we are going to expose our TP secrets.....

Over or under? - Under
Folded or Wadded? - Folded

And don't give me any of that single ply TP...I'll just use twice as much.

Over or under, don?t care as long as a roll is there. I said wadded! Not too stiff, not too soft. To stiff is like wiping with wax paper. Slides up your back then you have a big problem. Too soft and too much paper residue remains.

Again we disagree...

wadded doesn't effectively work  :)

I learned from Army field training.... The best way to prevent a possible blow through and mission abort,  is to evenly fold the paper so you can accurately judge effectiveness. 

:)

sightseers said:
Again we disagree...

wadded doesn't effectively work  :)

I learned from Army field training.... The best way to prevent a possible blow through and mission abort,  is to evenly fold the paper so you can accurately judge effectiveness. 

:)

I learned from Air Force hotel training that wadding covers more surface area and allows for more frequent folding thus saving budget dollars that can then be wasted when FY end spending kicks in.

differences in the military.

The Air force and Navy had cotton sheets and canned hams.

The Marines and Army had canvas cots and canned rations.

That's why we called it the chAir Force......

(snark snark  ;D )

apparently I scored pretty well.

The Army chose to send me to almost year of Intelligence school.  There was some Air Force guys in my class too...

What'd you do ?

Oldgator73 said:
Now there?s an oxymoron; Army Intelligence.  The same school for the AF only takes 3 months. ;D

In reality Flyboy  ;D....  in my class of 20 of all military branches, and even a foreign country (Canada  8) ) , they offered a promotion for the top 10% of the class.

both of us that got the promotion were Army,  and we both ended up being assigned to same Tactical Intel. battalion.

But I have to say...every time we had to be somewhere ....the Air Force gave us a ride...  :))  ;D

Back
Top Bottom