Real RV Deals at Quartzite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeterH

Hi there!

I am watching WAY too many videos about Quartzite lately... we are planning to take 2 weeks off next year to attend the RV show in Quartzite.

Can someone please tell me if you think there are real deals to be had for a used Class A at this show or is everything new? If not at the show, how about in the area?

Thanks,
Pete

The Q is not the place to be looking for a deal.  Or any RV show for that matter. Your safest bet is to not even take your checkbook.

But they are a good place to find out what you like.  Then start looking online and be willing to travel a bit.

The biggest thing about RVs at Q is the variety you can see, though you may have to walk a little from one place to another to get the variety. As muddy indicates, you're unlikely to get a really good deal that's not otherwise available. As to new or used, there definitely are some used coaches around, in addition to new. And, at least when you're just looking, be sure to, as muddy says, "...not even take your checkbook."

Yuma has tons of used RVs for sale. You could look around Quartzsite and Yuma.

Thanks everyone. I've recently been cured of a bad case of 'Class A Fever'... so it sounds safe to visit Q. :)

Fortunately, my therapist (AKA Wife) says what we have now is just fine... there is room for her sewing machine as soon as I take out the two bunks in the back of the camper and turn that into her mobile sewing room.

Pete

Careful Pete.... if you get behind the wheel of a class A your TT days may be over.
That's what happened to me. Several TT's and then I thought I'd just check out a class A.
Once behind the wheel with that awesome view I was hooked.
Agree with others about Q. Lots to see but no real deals. In fact I was a bit shocked as to the "show" condition of many used RV's
Explanation was they would repair if purchased. Lots of snake oil being sold also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom