KD3000 doesn't find DISH satellites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jgarv

A few months ago smoore1104 wrote:

"I just went through this as well!  There were some dishnetwork changes that just happened rendering that dish useless.  I had to purchase a KD3000 - which was OK because it was easy to install until I saw a new control wire - when the older dish had only 2 coax cables... it was a PIA to route the new cable."

I have a KD3000 and I feel your pain about the install; I didn't realize there was a third cable and I too had to route them differently.

I just switched from DirecTV to DISH, partially because I "inherited" a DISH system when we bought our home, but also because I wanted HD in the motorhome. But I have been unable to configure the KD3000 to find the three DISH satellites. I have gone through the procedure in the manual at least a dozen times. Did you have any problem with that?

I will try to reach DISH tech support this week (they were closed over the weekend and may be today as well, being MLK Day) but if anyone has had this issue and resolved it I would love to hear from you!

Best,

Jim
2002 Monaco Knight

You might want to contact King first and verify your settings, and then contact Dish to see if the receiver you have is compatible with the particular dish setup you have.

Back
Top Bottom