Two Faced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oldgator73 said:
I wonder if this is where the term two faced comes from?

And we always thought the politicians created the word ;D

Gizmo100 said:
And we always thought the politicians created the word ;D
Nah! They just demonstrate its meaning!! Did a politician ever create anything but a lot of hot air?

Punomatic said:
Nah! They just demonstrate its meaning!! Did a politician ever create anything but a lot of hot air?

They are very good at creating personal wealth ;D ;D

First time seeing this, that is one strange deal. I can't even imagine what that must have been like to be that way.

Oldgator73 said:
Cannot be fake. I knew him. They lived down the street from us when I was growing up.  ;D

While I have always enjoyed our little exchanges in spirit of making the world a better place though laughter. But Sir this time you have gone to far and I MUST call you out......." when I was growing up"....I highly questioned that you have ever grown up ;D ;D ;D

Gizmo100 said:
While I have always enjoyed our little exchanges in spirit of making the world a better place though laughter. But Sir this time you have gone to far and I MUST call you out......." when I was growing up"....I highly questioned that you have ever grown up ;D ;D ;D

In body. I should have made that caveat clear. I am actually a 10 year old in a 68 year old body. :mad:

Oldgator73 said:
In body. I should have made that caveat clear. I am actually a 10 year old in a 68 year old body. :mad:

I've been guilty of that ....at times...well a lot of the time....OK FINE All the time....Except for the 68 part

Back2PA said:
Oh God, the teen years have yet to come

Better Keep your finger over the delete button

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom