ROADTREK HAVEN - 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I assume you know that the Erwin Hymer North America company recently disclosed a $100M embezzlement issue apparently caused by senior company executives.  As a result Hymer North American operations will not be included in the acquisition by Thor which will include all other assets of Erwin Hymer GMBH.  I can't speak to the quality of any vehicle produced by the North American company, but I would be very concerned about its ability to stand behind its warranties at this point.  With the huge embezzlement and the lack of a corporate parent, the viability of the company is definitely in question.

docj said:
I assume you know that the Erwin Hymer North America company recently disclosed a $100M embezzlement issue apparently caused by senior company executives.  As a result Hymer North American operations will not be included in the acquisition by Thor which will include all other assets of Erwin Hymer GMBH.  I can't speak to the quality of any vehicle produced by the North American company, but I would be very concerned about its ability to stand behind its warranties at this point.  With the huge embezzlement and the lack of a corporate parent, the viability of the company is definitely in question.
No, no idea.  I really don't follow the RV industry.  I do like to look at others ideas. To bad I hope they can recover.  On the other hand looking at RV's doesn't mean one is going to buy a specific one.  Looking does give ideas about ones wants and needs might be.

Back
Top Bottom