Utah Volunteering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackiemac

Site Team
Lots of volunteering opportunities on the go in Utah, a few very interesting ones.  Not sure about camp sites for all although there ares some, but the jobs themselves might be of interest if you live there...

https://www.volunteer.gov/results.cfm?states=UT

Particularly the security of The Wave!!

Thanks for sharing and they do look interesting and we would be tempted if not for the fact we just accepted a volunteer work camp job in Oregon.

I didn't know Utah was a warm State in the Winter time. 

Right now I dont know that there are any "warm" states north of southern Mexico! Im in the desert and its cold!

cadee2c said:
Right now I dont know that there are any "warm" states north of southern Mexico! Im in the desert and its cold!

Would this be a good time to mention that it's 74* in southern AL right now. 8)

jackiemac said:
Mmm. Not sure you need to go right now ?
It's now or never...k maybe not never...But we've got a 3 week window between Dr. visits. So off we go....So cadee2c you need to warm up that desert.

Gizmo100 said:
It's now or never...k maybe not never...But we've got a 3 week window between Dr. visits. So off we go....So cadee2c you need to warm up that desert.
Oh are you off on your travels already?  Of course  I'm forgetting its February!  Hope Danna loves it... Safe travels...

Would this be a good time to mention that it's 74* in southern AL right now.

I guess thats my karma for all the snide comments I made to my people in Minnesota during the polar vortex.

So cadee2c you need to warm up that desert.

Im workin on it!

jackiemac said:
Oh are you off on your travels already?  Of course  I'm forgetting its February!  Hope Danna loves it... Safe travels...

Hoping to leave Sat......If we can get all our ducks in a row.

Gizmo said:
Thanks for sharing and they do look interesting and we would be tempted if not for the fact we just accepted a volunteer work camp job in Oregon.

What park?  After 8 years we had to give it up last year due to health issues.  Loved out time with OPRD

cadee2c said:
Where are you heading? We need to put out a public service warning.

;D ;D..It OK My Mom knows I'm heading that way...She can keep me in line.....NOT ;D ;D

We heading toward Gilbert AZ...But we're going to be staying up in the Superstition Mountains.

Gizmo100 said:
;D ;D..It OK My Mom knows I'm heading that way...She can keep me in line.....NOT ;D ;D

We heading toward Gilbert AZ...But we're going to be staying up in the Superstition Mountains.
Fabulous!

But we're going to be staying up in the Superstition Mountains.

I love those mountains! Driving through them was amazing! I was really wishing I could have stopped to take pictures but there was no place to pull over in my MH. I will be over in that area in a few weeks. How long will you be there? It would be great to meet up with you and your wife.

Gizmo100 said:

Where in the Superstitions? We are on the west side of Phoenix now, but the Superstitions are awfully pretty.

cadee2c said:
I guess thats my karma for all the snide comments I made to my people in Minnesota during the polar vortex.

Im workin on it!

Caryl, are you still out at the Rally site?  We're in town for the rest of this month, and possibly part of next month also.

UTTransplant said:
Where in the Superstitions? We are on the west side of Phoenix now, but the Superstitions are awfully pretty.

We are winging it but Bulldog Canyon is the closest to my mom's house. We will be boondocking so if we don't like our spot. We may move around.

Caryl, are you still out at the Rally site?  We're in town for the rest of this month, and possibly part of next month also.

Yes, there are a few of us left with some leaving tomorrow. We are meeting for breakfast at Bad Boys at 9 am if youre interested and get this in time.

Back
Top Bottom