carved camper sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
82corvette said:
I was wondering where a person could purchase one of those carved wooden signs I see on peoples campers?

We got ours at a county fair we went to. Most county fairs and large RV rallies quite often will have a vendor. You can also look in the yellow pages for a sign shop. Just read their ads and most will list if they do wooden signs. Give a sign shop close to you a call, if they don't make them they may know someone close that does.

There are sign shops that do them but as the other poster said, County fair, RV-Raliies and conventions and RV shows are all good places to look  There are a number of shops in Quartzsite that do those in January... I don't know how many there in August.

Lots of small cities have arts and crafts fairs in their parks during the summer. Usually folks who travel in their RVs, supporting their RV habit by selling crafty items, including the carved signs.

Wendy

I've also seen them at vendor booths of rodeos, and also the dog show.
Have also seen them a time or two at flea markets.

Stepson made ours for Christmas...

Attachments

• Teacher's Lounge.JPG
    Teacher's Lounge.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
I looked for a sign for months with no luck.  Last weekend we were in the Lancaster PA area and there are sign makers in just about every small town in the area.  We had ours made in Intercourse PA.  There is a group of small shops.  Stopped in and ordered it.  He had it ready in 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom