Nice and decent priced monthly RV park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CandyJade41

Hello all. Trying to start a small business. And work remotely. Although a restaurant nearby where I could serve would be ideal. Currently in NY and looking for somewhere to stay for 2 months or so. I have a 28 ft 1995 Fleetwood bounder. I?m pretty open to what State it is. Of course the warmer the better. Thank you in advance!

Desiree

Hi Desiree, welcome to The RV Forum!

Look away from the snowbelt states.  In New York and elsewhere, RV parks are only open about half of the year due to the weather ...  RVs don't do well when it's below freezing.  Less time open = higher prices so they can make the same annual income in less time.

The southern states and Florida are good areas. As is southern Texas and the desert southwest during the winter months.

Since RVs are moveable, you could follow the seasons, moving from one area to the other to stay in nice weather.

Welcome to the forum.

How do you define decent priced? There are some in southern TX.

Welcome to the Forum!

If I am reading this correctly, you are looking for some place to live in the RV (monthly rates) while establishing a small business not related to the RV and which you can run from where ever you are parked.  A place to wait table near where you are parked  would be a bonus so you could generate some extra current income.

You really want something south!  RV can get very cold and very expensive to heat up north.  Past that, there are thousands of choices.  RV Park Reviews is a sponsor here (see banner ad above) and list thousands of camp grounds with reviews and recent prices paid.  Fewer amenities, lower prices.

Good Luck in your search.

At the amount of money you are thinking, there are many RV Campgrounds in south TX or south Louisiana that can meet your needs.  If you look at that possibility, I suggest you look at places close to or south of I-10 in TX or Louisiana.  These are the areas we stay every year during the five months of winter(back home). We have a handful days every winter that it goes to the 30s at night but not many.  During the day is 50s, or 60s, or 70s.

Back
Top Bottom