Political Promises (but not really)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill N

This morning as I was driving to my pulmonary exercise class I came up behind what looked to be a propane tank truck on the highway.  I noticed a sign painted on the back of the tank in bold lettering:  WARNING - THIS TRUCK MAY CONTAIN POLITICAL PROMISES. That kind of left me wondering what it meant......until I pulled out to pass and read the sign painted on the side of the tank:    WAYNE'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICE.......Nuff said.

Bill

That's great! I've never had bumper stickers until I started driving a white 12 passenger van that looks like it should be parked at a group home. I bought a bumper sticker for the back that says, I Used to be Cool

RVMommaTo6 said:
That's great! I've never had bumper stickers until I started driving a white 12 passenger van that looks like it should be parked at a group home. I bought a bumper sticker for the back that says, I Used to be Cool
Hahaha - It took my wife a long time to get over owning a minivan but she eventually grew to like it (opening the sliding door and all jumping in while it's pouring rain is awesome!). She even traded it in for a second one. She eventually had enough van life, however, and that one got traded in on a sports car!

I did not see this one in person but I think it was on YouTube. The subject was road rage and someone had a sticker on the back of their car that read:  JUST KEEP HONKING.  I AM RELOADING.

Lol that's great!
I saw (and took a picture of) a car in front of me once with 20 something cat stickers on those sticker family things on back windows lol yikes!

Back
Top Bottom