Intellitec climate control system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loat4715

I have a 1999 Fleetwood Pace arrow.  It has an Atwood Hydroflame furnace and an Intellitec Climate control system.
Everything worked fine for years till a month ago.  Now the furnace will not start till we warm up the coach to about 65 degrees.  When the ambient temp is about 55 degrees and the furnace thermometer is turned on, the green on light will f
Just flash once then go out and nothing else happens.  As the coach area warms up do to running a space heater, the green light will turn on, but is faint, and kind of blinking.  As things warm up, turn ing the thermostat on, the relay on the main control starts clicking slowly and the will click faster until it starts buzzing.  If I leave it that condition, the buzzing continues and usually the furnace will start and the buzzing of the relay will slowl down and eventually quit.  The furnace will run just fine for the rest of the day.  I have had the thermostat checked and apparently repaired, and the main control panel checked.  The problem still exists  and the intellitec repair people are stumped.  I have checked vo,stages, resistances etc, and can find no fault at the coach.  Any suggestions.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry, I can not help , but I wanted to extend a welcome.

Our resident genius, Gary, is currently unavailable - heart surgery - but hopefully others will be here soon that can help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom