Tracker deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djw2112

Anyone know someone that has participated in the new tracker boat deal  $995 down and $99 a month, i am curious what the credit rating required is to qualify.

Don't know anything about the qualification, but the deal appears to be on their 2019 "Classic" model. They're taking pre-orders, suggesting this boat is not currently in production. When we passed their factory a few weeks ago, they had a huge inventory of various models lined up in fields around the factory, presumably unsold.

Hmmmm, I'll have to check that deal out. Thanks for the info.
Not sure of the credit requirements, however I would guess it would be the same as thier credit card. Apply for the credit card first and see what they say. On second thought, I believe they do the credit application at the stores, at least that is the perception I have at our local store. They have sales offices for each of the salesmen. Talk to one of the salesmen, they should be able to get you a good deal and answer your question. They won't go through all the paperwork if you won't qualify.

BassPro jsut switched credit card companies. Capital One provides Mastercards for Bass Pro now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom