rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Tracker deal  (Read 1117 times)

djw2112

• ---
  • Texas
Tracker deal
« on: February 20, 2019, 10:00:02 PM »
Anyone know someone that has participated in the new tracker boat deal  $995 down and $99 a month, i am curious what the credit rating required is to qualify.
2007 GC 5th wheel
Permanent Residence

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
  • Celebrating 25 years of The RV Forum online.
    • RV Forum web site
Re: Tracker deal
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 11:31:43 PM »
Don't know anything about the qualification, but the deal appears to be on their 2019 "Classic" model. They're taking pre-orders, suggesting this boat is not currently in production. When we passed their factory a few weeks ago, they had a huge inventory of various models lined up in fields around the factory, presumably unsold.
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Hanr3

• ---
Re: Tracker deal
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 10:35:36 PM »
Hmmmm, I'll have to check that deal out. Thanks for the info.
Not sure of the credit requirements, however I would guess it would be the same as thier credit card. Apply for the credit card first and see what they say. On second thought, I believe they do the credit application at the stores, at least that is the perception I have at our local store. They have sales offices for each of the salesmen. Talk to one of the salesmen, they should be able to get you a good deal and answer your question. They won't go through all the paperwork if you won't qualify.

BassPro jsut switched credit card companies. Capital One provides Mastercards for Bass Pro now.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 10:37:37 PM by Hanr3 »
2016 F150 3.5L Ecoboost XLT
2019 K-Z 231RK Sportsmen
1997 16' Sylvan Back Troller Select