Toilet paper Best place to purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Costco.  Honestly, the TP question has been debated to death.  Consesus is ANY septic safe TP is perfectly fine in your RV.  The big issue is use plenty of water at each flush.  Dry flushing can cause the dreded poo pile which is your biggest concern.

I typically buy mine at Wal-Mart, though I do still buy the RV type from the RV aisle typically near the automotive section where they sell 3 or 4 brands of RV toilet paper, I tend to like the Camco stuff.      It is simpler to tell my wife we need to use this type than go through the conversations about which ones are ok and which ones are not on the regular toilet paper aisle.

We've been using Charmin Ultra for years and never had any issues. Like previously said, use plenty of water when flushing and also, don't dump until your tank is 3/4 full.

Scott Tissue. single ply. Buy it from where ever you want too.

Surprised one of the dont flush TP crowd has not posted yet.

Oldgator73 said:
Hmmm. Toilet paper. Folded or wadded. Peanut Butter. Smooth or crunchy. Hmmmm.  ;D

You forgot hanging over or under and front or back lol

In the past i always used scotts large rolls single ply.  However i now use anything with a pattern (the pattern works better) that is septic safe, Currenty it is angel soft.

Charmin Ultra Strong. And I don't put peanut butter or jelly on it. And it goes into the crapper.

dcrbtt said:
I was looking at Camping World Expensive......

Most everything at camping world is expensive, some things are convenient and worth paying just to be done with it but shop around if you can, even online. 

I will never forgot i was walking around camping world one day just to see what they had and they had this little 1 ft x 1 ft laminated fold down shelf laying there, no hardware or anything just the shelf.  I thought wow i might be able to use that, then i saw the price $986, i could not believe my eyes for this little bitty shelf.  I ask about it and they said it was for a special class A RV that was very rare to find which was why it was so expensive.  I still cant believe how much that little thing cost. 

Boxed.com  Prince and spring.. Yes they ship Costco size orders. but I've used a lot of TP and I've never found any I liked better.. I'm out now and having to use store bought. not as nice.

Rene T said:
We've been using Charmin Ultra for years and never had any issues. Like previously said, use plenty of water when flushing and also, don't dump until your tank is 3/4 full. 

Same here!!

We use whatever we have at home, usually either Northern or Charmin, depending on what DW finds on sale. By using plenty of water with each flush, we've never had a problem with stink or with buildup in the tank.

We'd been using the Scott 1000 single ply.  The other day I saw that Walmart is carrying a Great Value equivalent in an 8 pack. 

As you can see from the replies above, special toilet paper isn't required. Pretty much a myth perpetuated by toilet paper salespeople and the internet. Cottonelle here.

Back
Top Bottom