I'm back from the dead. Literally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Condolences on your demise and the heartiest of congratulations on your return. I'm happy you can tell that incomparable story and sorry you had to earn the privilege.
Welcome back!

Wow is all I can say.  Glad you're home and recuperating.  I'm sure everyone is with me in looking forward to wishing you a happy birthday twice. 

Good to see you are recovering well so far.  The sky is the limit for you now that your all cleaned out and ready for another lifetime of adventures.  Thanks for sharing your experience and really glad you are back with us even if it is slow going, you will get there.  :) 

PS... doesn't a new life deserve a new profile pic as well lol  .... just saying  :)

Thanks for posting an update on your recovery. I was among the many forum members who noticed your absence and were very concerned. I felt a mix of relief and further concern when Tom so graciously posted the notice about your health ordeal. On a very personal note, I missed your wisdom and kind support which has been both comforting and beneficial to me.

Wishing you a quick and problem free recovery. Do as the doctor says and take it easy until you fully recover.

Hey Gary. I'm so glad you're doing better. I lived through something similar in 2001. February 7 is  my wife's birthday.
It's really good to hear from you.

Well glad you are still among us... We count on you for great advice.

And remember to keep celebrating birthdays. for he who has the most lives longest.

Stay healthy.

So glad your back from the dead.

Also glad you have a second chance and a second birthday as many don't get that chance.

Start exercising those fingers as you have been missed and I'm sure many people are looking forward
to your vast knowledge in helping them out.

Take care and post another update when you feel like it.  :))

Welcome back.
The road to recovery is long and painfully slow at times. However the more you try to expedite the recovery, the longer it takes. Follow the doctors instructions and listen to your body.

Congratulations on making it back from the the dead. That is a great story to tell around a campfire or when someone is complaining about their minor pains. I have a t-shirt that reads "Scars are tattoos that tell a real story.
    You absolutely must celebrate your new born on date !!!!!  I celebrate mine every year by doing or giving something special to myself, even if it is sitting around doing nothing...the idea is to do exactly what I want to do on that day. 
    Hope your pain management is going well, I found tylenol to be as good as tramadol or hydrocodone...any way get better and keep moving as much as possible.

Gary, We're all glad that our very expensive modern medicine and care givers were able to give you many more years.

This is one of those cases where American doctors and providers proved that they're the best in the world and worth every penny we pay them. They saved my life some 66 years ago, and I've been a champion of our care givers ever since.

Don

So glad they have got everything put back together. Take care of yourself Mr Gary...

You have been missed

Welcome back Gary.  You were missed.  Take some time, heal up and hit the PT hard. We'll keep the porch light on.

WOW, what a tale to tell!  Glad you are still with us and doing well.  Watch out for that therapy and do it as directed and all should be well.
Welcome back to the living!

Thanks everybody.  I've got a lot bruises and swelling in numerous places (some of then "unmentionable") , various scars, a massive blood clot that is slowly dissolving, frayed vocal cord (from 5 days on a breathing tube), and residual pneumonia, but remarkably little pain.  Some of you here probably are familiar with A-fib.  My heart flips back and forth between Sine rhythm and A-Fib but the A-Fib periods are getting shorter as I heal up and the cardiologist is optimistic I may have dodged that bullet.

No complaints at all though - overjoyed to remain among the living.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom