Pretty Big Dealer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVRAC

Pretty big!

https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Famp.thestate.com%2Fnews%2Fbusiness%2Farticle226748314.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8aa82e2cecc844c4925808d69b919097%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636867446823962780&sdata=6r5Lh%2FomLVS2PWOS2cIILVMerx3snIcs%2Ff5Bb1Uj4uw%3D&reserved=0

RV Country (formerly Paul Evert's RV Country before he retired last year) covers 26 acres at their main Fresno, CA location and has 8 other locations throughout the west.

Finally went to the Camping World affiliate in my area. I'm kind of a numbers guy, but I couldn't begin to guess how many millions of dollars in inventory were parked there. Even at wholesale, it's gotta be some big number.  $$$

As an aside, I did purchase some items that were on my RV list. I thought the prices were reasonable. The clerk did talk me into buying a Sam's Club membership. But, the Sam's discounts on my purchases paid for the membership. Also, it was a busy place with a lot of people buying RVs. 

IBTripping,
I'd like you to take that membership into a Sam's Club and see if it works there. Damn, I wish people would pay attention to what they post.

ChasA said:
IBTripping,
I'd like you to take that membership into a Sam's Club and see if it works there. Damn, I wish people would pay attention to what they post.

I have a Sam's Club 1/2 mile away. I going to go there to check out the RV's.  :eek: ??? ::) :-\ :)) ;D :D

ChasA said:
Damn, I wish people would pay attention to what they post.

Let he who has never thought one thing and typed another step forward. Let's be respectful of each other folks, were all just here to have fun.

ChasA said:
IBTripping,

Bwaaaahaha! You got me.  ;D ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom