Converting my 2005 itasca Sunrise into a nail salon....suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jadomte

I purchased a 2005 Itasca sunrise and want to turn it into a nail salon.  The restoration shop is quoting $60k which seems way out if the box.  Any suggestions or tips?  I'm totally new to the RV world.

Jadomte said:
I purchased a 2005 Itasca sunrise and want to turn it into a nail salon.  The restoration shop is quoting $60k which seems way out if the box.  Any suggestions or tips?  I'm totally new to the RV world.

I would gets quotes from several reputable contractors who can also do custom cabinetry

What is he basing this on?  Specs you gave him?  What he thinks is needed?  Keeping bedroom or just place of business?  Pulling all furniture out and starting over with booths?

Jadomte said:

Not knowing the details of what you want done...This sounds like a "I don't want this Job but if you insist price"

How many 'operators' how many  'customers'.  Mobil/traveling ~~~ stay in one location  ~~ Part time - full time. Changing ALL into salon or keeping part as living quarters.

JM2?  ~~  YMMV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom