I dropped my teeth!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoky said:
Wow!  This is almost like a real time conversation heheh.  Having trouble getting to sleep here.  Orioles are whupping the Red Sox again, and tomorrow we finally see our new home.  Life could not be better! ;D

Smoky

You could of actually had a conversation last nite (Wed). The weekly Virtual Campfire was going pretty hot and heavy. It would have been fun to have had you join in ;D ;D

I had to watch the Suns lose and get eliminated while we were going at it ;D

BernieD said:
Smoky

You could of actually had a conversation last nite (Wed). The weekly Virtual Campfire was going pretty hot and heavy. It would have been fun to have had you join in ;D ;D

I had to watch the Suns lose and get eliminated while we were going at it ;D

Is that why you kept dropping off ??? ??? ???

Was a good campfire though.

Ron said:
Is that why you kept dropping off ??? ??? ???

Was a good campfire though.

No, actually the game was over well after the campfire. I just installed another 768k of RAM memory in my laptop and forgot to change my fixed swap file. Bob had mentioned something about that last nite, so later in the evening I checked and I only had a 512k swap file, only had 512k memory before. Now with 1280k of RAM, I'm using 1,200k swap file. Hope that helps. We'll see next
Wed. :)

Enjoyed the campfire, just too difficult typing with one hand :(

You didn't miss anything Smoky. Today is Tuesday  :)

No it is 1206am Wed.  But tha makes me early  ;D  doesn;t it?

You think they will allow an ole farte, with an ironing board, bad memory,  and one eye into the campfire tonight?

Smoky said:
No it is 1206am Wed.

When you posted your prior message it was still before midnight on Tuesday your time. Either way, it was still early.

You think they will allow ..... into the campfire tonight?

Bob will let almost anyone in.

This is really odd Tom.  My message times seem to be an hour earlier than the actual real time here.  For example, right now it is 12:20 pm EDT.

Do I need to do something to tell the forum I am on daylight time?  I do remember one other forum somewhere that left that up to the user.

Yep, just looked at my last message and it is an hour earlier than when I posted it.  Maybe it will get back in symch when the doc takes off my eye patch today?  :D :D

Smoky

Go to Profile|Look and layout preferences, then set the Time offset. Since the servers are in Dallas, you'll need to put +1 in the box for east coast time.

Back
Top Bottom