Why I wrote it off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Honey? Can you make me some coffee and a sandwich? But hold the wheel for a sec first while I run to the back."

Our 3 family farm, when I was growing up, had a Winnebago motor home and a boat.  The motor home was "kind of" business related because it served as our mobile office during strawberry picking season.  I am not sure how they rationalized the boat ;) 

I am lucky to have been raised on RVing which is one reason we enjoy it now that I am older.

When I was at College of San Mateo they had a B&W TV station and a monaural FM station.  The Chief Engineer wrote off a large TV/stereo console for his home saying he needed it to monitor the proper operation of the stations.

He got audited, and the auditor wanted to know why he needed a Color set if the TV station only broadcast in B&W, and likewise why he needed a stereo FM receiver if the FM station was monaural.

The engineer replied he needed to be able to see if the incoming color programs from the network were being properly converted to B&W, and that no one tried to sneak a stereo generator into the FM signal.

His deductions were approved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom