Good Free Hosting Site USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djw2112

I already have a domain, but i would like to find a good free hosting site operated from the USA.  The ones i found so far are either from UK, Czech republic, or india.  It will be for a personal site so nothing big is needed regarding the plan.  I used to have my own dedicated server and pay for cpanel, but gave that up last year when i retired.

If not free i am looking for something $10 a month max for paid hosting without having to pay a year or more in advance.  I would prefer to use my cloudflare but since i dont have my dedi server anymore it would not really do anything for me money savings wize.

UPDATE:  interesting, namecheap has a deal for about $16 for the whole year (not monthy) wow...  I think ill give that a try. 

I have used register4less for several years and are happy with them as a cheap pay hosting option, I was casually antiquated with the owner about 20 years ago.

GoDaddy and Bluehost are popular hosting sites. They run specials frequently for low cost sites, though it obviously varies with how big your site is and whether you want automated backups and such.

Back
Top Bottom