Fulltiming (Vlog) with our dogs and 5th wheel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesse a

Hello everyone!

My wife and I recently started full-timing in our new to us 2015 Keystone Cougar 5th wheel. We have a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins. We decided to start this journey after surviving the Route 91 Harvest festival shooting. After a near death experience we realized that the life we were living was not living! We started to make the switch to full-timing, sold off most of our possessions, rented out our house and bought the 5th wheel.

My wife is going to be working full time on the road and I will be doing all the choirs and maintenance. We also started a Vlog (bluedog_co) and love doing Photography on our Instagram accounts (@bluedog_co and @ourendlesspath ). We would love for everyone to follow along on our journey in life! I will try to add photos and videos on here as well!!

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Because we want the forum to be a source of information, we like to have the information presented here, not just linked elsewhere. Therefore it's Forum policy to typically limit links within posts that either substitute for a post or, which doesn't seem to be your case, drive hits to another location for revenue generation. It's great for other members to be able to come to the Trip Reports section (for example) and read a trip report. Not come here, then just link outside to actually get the report. So what would be great would be if you could write a trip report as a post, then also go into your profile ("Profile/Forum Profile") and add your Vlog URL there so that those who wish to visit have the link. While you're there, you can add your tow vehicle and RV info. Once you've done that, for future posts you can simply write your post and add a comment such as "visit our Vlog for video".

I can see from your Vlog that you are in to 4-wheeling - we have section for that as well.

Once again, welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to the RV Forum Jesse,

Look forward to some of your post on your travels. We were at Quartasite last month and we also spent a week at Tonto national forest.

Quartzsite is a pretty cool little town! We are in Phoenix now at a buddies house. Our truck has a few recalls that need to be attended to.

Welcome to the forum guys.  You are brave to be doing the full time thing so young but I admire you for doing so.  Life is too short and your awful experience will lead you to some amazing things.  Well done.

I have followed you both on instagram, look forward to seeing your photos.  I see that you like the stars, so be good to see some more of those!

Safe travels.

jackiemac said:
Welcome to the forum guys.  You are brave to be doing the full time thing so young but I admire you for doing so.  Life is too short and your awful experience will lead you to some amazing things.  Well done.

I have followed you both on instagram, look forward to seeing your photos.  I see that you like the stars, so be good to see some more of those!

Safe travels.
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was definitely a tough decision to rent out the house and hit the road. Ultimately life is too short to wait around, and retirement is not guaranteed!!

thanks for the follows on the 2 other sites! we really appreciate it!

Uploaded a new Vlog this morning! Hope you all enjoy, please feel free to subscribe and follow our journey!

Link in signature! Below

New Vlog uploaded! (link in bio) Struggling to upload photos on here. the file has to be tiny.

In this weeks Vlog we explore Hamilton Pool! We take the short but amazing hike, then we head over to Salt Lick  BBQ! We finish out the week with a perfect Saturday with a bike ride and canoeing.

Follow us on Instagram
@bluedog_co
@ourendlesspath

LINK IN BIO!

We stay in Seguin, Texas and watch some exciting playoff hockey when Bruins win game 7! Then we explore Gruene, TX and have an excellent BBQ dinner at Black's BBQ in Lockhart, TX. Drop a comment! Feel free to subscribe!

Follow us on Instagram
@bluedog_co
@ourendlesspath

LINK IN BIO!

LINK IN BIO!

Full-Time RV Living | Vlog 22 Gulf of Mexico, Mustang Island & Port Aransas

Headin' south we leave our boondockers welcome in Seguin TX.  We head to the Gulf of Mexico where we camp on the beach in Port Aransas near Mustang Island.
Link to my youtube channel is in my bio! Please head over there and check it out! Drop a comment.

NEW VLOG!!! LINK IN BIO!!!!

Full-Time RV Living | Vlog 23 Galveston TX, Gulf of Mexico & Freeport TX

Leaving Port Aransas we head east to Bay City TX, where we stay at a lovely Walmart. Beach camping on the Gulf of Mexico in Freeport TX, eventually visiting Galveston Texas's Historical District!

Back
Top Bottom