rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Does Wallmart Deliver Groceries Using FedEx  (Read 230 times)

djw2112

• ---
  • Texas
Does Wallmart Deliver Groceries Using FedEx
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:56:46 AM »
The title of this is just my way of being a smarty pants, no i dont think that. 

But today i saw something at walmart that surprised me.

There was a FedEx mini van and the lady was loading her groceries into the van.   So maybe she does her shopping on the company dollar.   I just hope she did this AFTER all her packages were delivered and not before.

1. Could have been personal.
2. Could have been for a company party.
3. Could have been a new service they offer.
4. Could have been my eyes playing tricks on me lol

I didnt want to say anything because i didnt want to cause anyone any hardship and it was not any of my business.

2007 GC 5th wheel
Permanent Residence

Isaac-1

• ---
Re: Does Wallmart Deliver Groceries Using FedEx
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 01:17:35 AM »
Another possibility is the person was a Fed-Ex independent delivery contractor, I know in the past that in some remote rural areas Fed-Ex would offer delivery through independent contractors who operated trucks painted in with the Fex-Ex logo.
2002 Safari Trek 2830

John From Detroit

• ---
  • ^My New Home^
    • Diabetics Forum
Re: Does Wallmart Deliver Groceries Using FedEx
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 08:33:55 AM »
I do not know how Wal*Mart deliver but. Gigaparts (A ham radio supplier)  Well here is the story.

Was listening to WTWW (WTWW.US. then Listen then Transmitter 2) yesterway and what did they play.. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

IN MARCH!!!!

Sure enough my Federal Tax Refund had hit my bank account (I did well under the current tax rip off plan) and thus it was off to GIGAPART for some nice new Ham Radio Stuff.

They sent me the Fed Ex tracking number overnight.

Now. about WTWW. if you tune in (Greatest hits of all time is the "Default" show on T-2... though if you click on the schedule link you will find they do some talk shows and one other music show (Theater organ 30 mintues on Saturday).

The entire staff is
1: a family
2: all Ham radio operators

And most of the advisers are Ham Radio Supply

But the MUSIC is great.
Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business
My Home is where I park it.