Does Wallmart Deliver Groceries Using FedEx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djw2112

The title of this is just my way of being a smarty pants, no i dont think that. 

But today i saw something at walmart that surprised me.

There was a FedEx mini van and the lady was loading her groceries into the van.  So maybe she does her shopping on the company dollar.  I just hope she did this AFTER all her packages were delivered and not before.

1. Could have been personal.
2. Could have been for a company party.
3. Could have been a new service they offer.
4. Could have been my eyes playing tricks on me lol

I didnt want to say anything because i didnt want to cause anyone any hardship and it was not any of my business.

Another possibility is the person was a Fed-Ex independent delivery contractor, I know in the past that in some remote rural areas Fed-Ex would offer delivery through independent contractors who operated trucks painted in with the Fex-Ex logo.

I do not know how Wal*Mart deliver but. Gigaparts (A ham radio supplier)  Well here is the story.

Was listening to WTWW (WTWW.US. then Listen then Transmitter 2) yesterway and what did they play.. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

IN MARCH!!!!

Sure enough my Federal Tax Refund had hit my bank account (I did well under the current tax rip off plan) and thus it was off to GIGAPART for some nice new Ham Radio Stuff.

They sent me the Fed Ex tracking number overnight.

Now. about WTWW. if you tune in (Greatest hits of all time is the "Default" show on T-2... though if you click on the schedule link you will find they do some talk shows and one other music show (Theater organ 30 mintues on Saturday).

The entire staff is
1: a family
2: all Ham radio operators

And most of the advisers are Ham Radio Supply

But the MUSIC is great.

Hey there, are you sure about that? I’ve never heard of Walmart doing deliveries with FedEx. But gosh, this would be amazing. I would always order from Walmart. I’d love them to deliver from aliexpress too.I mean, everyone knows that aliexpress tracking system isn’t the best one. So, I do hope that you are right about this. Anyways if it is possible to order from Walmart and have all groceries delivered with FedEx let me know, I'm gonna be forever grateful!

I use Walmart to order my groceries. Here they use Post-Mates. I've had a couple of orders lost or delivered to the wrong address. A while back, they told me they were going to switch to using Walmart employees, but I don't think they have started that yet.

We live out in the boonies.
The Mrs orders stuff from Walmart all the time. and, yes, they use FedEx.

As for OP, the fedex out here is via a contract carrier who lives in our town. He has three vans and covers all the little towns around here.

Last edited:
Our Walmart.com orders are mostly Fedex (in north-central Florida). We rarely order actual grocery foods, but get other household "grocery store" items that way.

I suspect the delivery service varies from city to city.
My recommendation is pick up .. and not at wal*mart.

When I was Stuck in GA the joke was that Bi-Lo should have been followed by 'sell high' but Wal*Mart ran a month of compairson shopping adds.. "You would have saved 14% this week if you shopped Wal*Mart instead of Bi-Lo (Off the shelf price of course) I looked at my Bi-Lo Reciept. I'd saved 19% that week, next week wal*mart got it up to 19, I hit 24.. And so it went every week, Now I will admit I shopped Wed's (5% off for seniors which Wall*Mart does NOT do) but even without the Senior discount i'd have done as well as the Wal*mart shopper... only 4 miles v/s 30 miles to wal*mart so I saved on Gas TWICE since I flashed my loyality card at the gas pump and the price went down. for even more savings from Bi-Lo.

Here in the North it's Kroger... No senior discount though.
But well it's a bit mixed Prices are good however.. and my mother.. one of her jobs was working for Kroger (Egg processing plant Accounting office) It's in Coldwater, Main offices are in MI as well.

What is crazy to me is when using Walmart grocery pickup they automatically elect to ship a $3.00 bottle of Tums by 2 day delivery. Which is always on the shelf at the local store. I can't figure out why they would ship that item unless they have some minimum amount arrangement with FedEx sometimes handed off to USPS they are taking advantage of.

I delete that off my pickup list because after Covid hit 2 day shipping whether Amazon or Walmart translates to throw a dart at a calendar which could be anywhere between 2 days to 3 weeks. If you watch the tracking 2 day items will get stuck at one location anywhere from CA to GA. Shipping from the northeast states seem to be the best about delivering on time.

Your post made me chuckle! I've seen some interesting stuff at Walmart too. That FedEx minivan is a head-scratcher, right? Who knows, maybe she's got some secret shopping perks!

Your post made me chuckle! I've seen some interesting stuff at Walmart too. That FedEx minivan is a head-scratcher, right? Who knows, maybe she's got some secret shopping perks!
Speaking of which, I stumbled upon a British supermarket with worldwide delivery. Now I can get my favorite British treats delivered right to my doorstep. No more missing out on those goodies! Anyway, back to the FedEx mystery at Walmart. It could be anything from a company event to personal errands. Who are we to judge, right? It's best not to pry and let folks do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom