We are Owners of 2019 Dutchstar 4018!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
After months ( actually years) of shopping, numerous factories tours , watching hours of videos, test drives and visits to FMCA rallies and shows, we ordered a 2019 4018 Dutchstar.  We took delivery TODAY of our new motorhome! NIRVC in Lewisville, TX has been exceptional!

We lived in our Jeep for 3 days, two nights and 1200 miles to take delivery. We again realize how much we despise staying at Hotels! We towed a 4x8 trailer with our worldly possessions and got them all moved in by 10 pm. I love the drawers instead of dishwasher. I love the pantry shelves. I love the heated floors that are of King Aire style and look like barnwood. (I'm not a good housekeeper so shiny floors won't work for me) We will stay at dealership for several days learning systems and noting any fixes needed. I am beyond excited to be a Newmar owner. My stomach has not yet calmed down, but this glass of wine may help!

Attachments

• Coach Exterior.jpg
    Coach Exterior.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4385.JPG
    IMG_4385.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4384.JPG
    IMG_4384.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4382.JPG
    IMG_4382.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190311_161346.jpg
    20190311_161346.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190311_100832.jpg
    20190311_100832.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 134
There is a huge learning curve with a new rig.  Still learning where the light switches are located.  Still learning how to use  new microwave and new  washer.  Still have  not  driven it.  It is sitting in Dealer " Campground"  where a flurry of activity is happening as details are being fine tuned. Terry is installing lots of electronic  quizmos.  I am buying new a paper towel holder. We are so fortunate!

We have named our new Dutchstar the  QE2  (after the Queen)

Betty Brewer said:
Terry is installing lots of electronic  quizmos.  I am buying new a paper towel holder.

That's hilarious  ;) ;D

UTTransplant said:
That big interior is easy to get used to, isn?t it?

Well yeah!!!  Making  my first meal in it tonight.  My microwave has a setting to soften butter.  Who knew?

Betty Brewer said:
Well yeah!!!  Making  my first meal in it tonight.  My microwave has a setting to soften butter.  Who knew?

Dinner time at the Brewers??

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!  When you get it all Terry'd and Betty'd up, it will be even more so.  ;D

Beautiful coach Betty. There is always a learning curve with a new rig, but you will love every minute of it! Keep us posted on your adventure.

Tom and Margi said:
Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!  When you get it all Terry'd and Betty'd up, it will be even more so.  ;D
Yep we have lots of personal modifications in mind.  I wish all  my long time RVForum friends could attend a rally where we are cause I think we could fit every body inside! This several slide thing has exceeded our expectations.

Great looking interior!  So glad you bought this coach...  We cracked up at learning where light switches are.  I am thinking of luminous pots where the switches are, but we are getting there.

Back
Top Bottom