Another Modification just completed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Conquest2011

Some may say I am a germ-a-phobe, but I am not really. I just like clean water that's all. I don't have elaborate water filtration plant in my basement. Just a water conditioner earthen filter and a under the sink 3 stage water filter, no too bad.

I plan on filtering the water that goes in the RV as well. I have a whole house carbon filter a water conditioner and under the sink 3 stage filter system, the same as the S&B. Just complete the under the sink filter system.

We also plan on filtering the water before we fill our 60 gallon water bladder, this is for boon-docking. Maybe this is overkill, but what is the sense in putting in nasty water into a bladder that is hard to clean out. Sanitizing the bladder is a no brainer,  but trying to clean out hard scale and deposits, well that maybe another matter.

I still have the water conditioner Mod to do. This well being configuring on my part.

Attachments

• Undersink Water Filter Mod 1.jpg
    Undersink Water Filter Mod 1.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Undersink Water Filter Mod 2.jpg
    Undersink Water Filter Mod 2.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Undersink Water Filter Mod 3.jpg
    Undersink Water Filter Mod 3.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 32
SeilerBird said:
I have a system like that in my fiver. I am not a germ-a-phobe, I just hate the taste of Florida tap water.

When I bought one for the S&B I got one for an RV that I didn't have. That was 2 years ago, so I am on auto ship every 6 months they send me filters for each one. So now I have a stock pile for the RV.

Oh yeah, While I was overseas DW changed the filters and put battery in backwards, so that little beeper didn't go off when you turn on the tap on. I waiting for the beeper to happen it never did, so I changed them anyways.

Back
Top Bottom