Wireless in/out thermometer with multiple sensors found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SLOweather

Well, it's more than I could put in the Subject line.

At home we have a Lacrosse projection clock/thermometer in the bedroom. It's very convenient to be able to look at the ceiling to see the time and outdoor temperature projected up there.

I wanted one for the Sunstar and found a different brand on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077RS2WZG/

It arrived yesterday and is much nicer than our old Lacrosse. The kicker is, it will display temperatures from 2 more remote sensors. So, I can order another one and put it in the basement by the water pump when we travel and camp in freezing conditions.

I think it also has a freeze alarm for the outdoor sensor. It runs on 5 VDC and I have a USB A to barrel plug the right size to plug it into a USB port.

Attachments

• wirelessthermometer.jpg
    wirelessthermometer.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 21
Camping world has a 3-remote unit on the hooks (or at least they did last week when I visited)

Lacross units... I had one fail (Turns out to be an operator failure) got a 2nd of the same model so I then had two two channel units in different locations (not a bad thing) broke one (2ndary damage to a repair in progress) and if I decide to replace it (optional) I'll have 2 3-remote units.  So long as you get the same model.. turns out they all read the same remotes.  YOu can also buy remotes without the display.

I read the amazon page and didn?t see where or how it can read multiple sensors, maybe it?s just me. It would be exactly what I need because I need a sensor in the wet bay and the greasy water tank

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom