Winnebago 2005 Level Best 3000 Leveling Jack Issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frogwash

Hi all,

Looking for some tech answers to a Leveling jack leaking.  I have a 2005 Winnebago 31' Voyager.  1 Leveling jack leaks.  Took it off and dropped off at a hydraulic repair and install company.  Later told me no way to get int these jacks to replace a seal or o-ring, all welded up!!!  Really?  Hard to believe, but I didn't look at it that close before I had my wife drop it off  So..  I am looking at 2 options, trying to find a Level Best 3000 Jack (can't find anything about them on the net).  Or...  can I use a different brand jack in it's place providing it has the same throw, diameter, mounting, proximity switch on top (hopefully) etc..??

HELP....  not too crazy about having to replace ALL 4!!!

Thanks...

"Level Best" is a model from Kwikee, which itself is one of the Lippert (LCI) brands.

https://www.lci1.com/kwikee%C2%AE-leveling-system

Not the greatest, for the reasons already cited, and LCI isn't all that hot on support either.

Level Best was a Kwikee model name. Kwikee was bought by Power Gear and later Power Gear was bought by Lippert. So, search for Kwikee or Power Gear may get you somewhere. I had to replace my left rear Power Gear jack two years ago. I got it from Winnebago,  $900.

I have to replace my front 2 best leveling3000 jacks on our 2004 sightseer. I called Lichsinn RV in Iowa (1-800-343-6255)  They were 619.00 each plus shipping that was 1/2 of what Lippert wanted. They just came the other day, now to take the ole ones off and strip the fitting off and switch off plus the foot. If you use Lichsinn use your VIN Number they will know what size the jack is. Hope you get them fixed. Happy camping
Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom