RVing message boards > PCs, Communications, Electronics

Source for telescoping aluminum mast

(1/4) > >>

Back2PA:
In anticipation of a cellular booster install I am starting the search for a tool-less telescoping aluminum mast. I am thinking about one with an extended length of about 30' - this would give me about 25' over the roofline after allowing for attachment. The plan is to use standoffs to mount to the ladder. After doing some searching I haven't found what I'm looking for. If anyone can point me to a supplier it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Larry N.:
There are numerous toolless flag poles made for RVing. I use one for the sensor set on my weather station.

Corky:
I bought a telescoping flag pole from Harbor Freight. I was going to use it on the coach but instead it's been put to work at home.
It's sturdy even when fully extended, and has held up to the 50/60mph gusts that we had recently.

https://www.harborfreight.com/20-ft-telescoping-flag-pole-kit-64342.html

Bill and Debbie:
I second the Harbor Freight alum pole. I secure mine to the side of the rig using 150lb suctions also purchased at HF

Back2PA:
Silly me, guess I should have been searching for a flag pole to mount my antenna. I'll be back for sources to mount my flag  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version