2020 Isata 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

[email protected]

I'm interested in trading in my MB chassis RV for a new Isata 3 because I like the full wall slide and new floor plan that suits my needs much better.  I'm wondering if there are any problems I should know about with Dynamax.  I've had no problems with my present RV after putting over 20,000 miles on it, so don't want to trade it for a unit that h :)as a lot of problems.  Any help on this will be appreciated.

If by "2020" you are referring to the model year,, and we are just into the 4th month of 2019,, then I feel that anyone whom may own one hasn't had it long enough to have many miles or time on the unit to establish a performance record..>>>Dan

I mean any year Isata 3.  I'm looking at a 2020 model year but would like some feedback on any year of this model motorhome.

I'm interested in trading in my MB chassis RV for a new Isata 3 because I like the full wall slide and new floor plan that suits my needs much better.  I'm wondering if there are any problems I should know about with Dynamax.  I've had no problems with my present RV after putting over 20,000 miles on it, so don't want to trade it for a unit that h :)as a lot of problems.  Any help on this will be appreciated.

You may have already done this, but if not ............  I "Googled up" "Dyanmax Isata  3 Reviews" and got quite a few hits.  Most reviews very positive; a few .... not so much.  Several dealer "reviews" but there were also several from real owners ..... mostly positive, but not all.

Good hunting........ and safe travels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom