Camping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll let you read the reviews for yourself...........

https://www.yelp.com/biz/camping-world-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-city?osq=Camping+World

If youre looking for other alternatives, Ive had good experience at McClains RV in OKC. I got a new tow bar there and they installed it for free.

cadee2c said:
If youre looking for other alternatives, Ive had good experience at McClains RV in OKC. I got a new tow bar there and they installed it for free.

I'm just helping my son-in-law and daughter shop for a class c motor home.

If you know the value of the unit you are looking at, and do a good inspection, to me, it doesnt matter where you shop, but I have read in some forums that some people believe that the sales people at Camping World are too good at what they do, so no one should shop at any Camping World.

PJ Stough said:
If you know the value of the unit you are looking at, and do a good inspection, to me, it doesnt matter where you shop, but I have read in some forums that some people believe that the sales people at Camping World are too good at what the do, so no one should shop at any Camping World.

Can't say I disagree at all.

If you are going to quote someone, do it accurately, not the Fox News version.

?There?s no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days and if they are, quite frankly, don?t shop at my business,? said Lemonis, who is CEO of Camping World and host of CNBC?s ?The Profit. ?

PJ Stough said:
If you are going to quote someone, do it accurately, not the Fox News version.

?There?s no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days and if they are, quite frankly, don?t shop at my business,? said Lemonis, who is CEO of Camping World and host of CNBC?s ?The Profit. ?
And the subject was white nationalism and racism, not just conservative politics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom