DIY Tool Carrier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djw2112

Hi,  when working on my other property i have to walk back and forth to the truck a kazillion times to get tools, screws or whatever.  And also the tools end up all over the back section of the fold down seats and all mixed up. Plus putting everything back in the shop took forever.  So i decided i needed a hand carried tool caddy.  So rather than buy one that would not fill my needs i decided to build one using scrap material i already had.

I has reinforced handle ends because they tend to break at the handle connections, the handle is medal pipe.  It has places for screwdrivers and screw bits.  It has flat feet on it so when i set it in the wet grass the bottom is not sitting in water.  It has a place for plyers, and it has carpet on the bottom inside.  The side is cut to perfectly fit my circular saw allowing me to easily carry it with me.  All i need to add is two tin cans for screws and nails.  I may add some foam tubing to the handle for comfort.

I am sure once i use it a few times i will add some more features.  At least now it will save my feet from having to walk back and forth to the truck.  And when i want to clean out the truck, i just remove the box.

here are some pic..

Attachments

• 0425191940 (Small).jpg
    0425191940 (Small).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 0426191712 (Small).jpg
    0426191712 (Small).jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members