Cats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aversion therapy~a type of behavior therapy designed to make a patient give up an undesirable habit by causing them to associate it with an unpleasant effect.

Bought a crack house a year ago that was loaded with feral cats.
The house, inside and out, and the entire property is now beautiful.
An no more cats.
It's amazing that the animal kingdom understands how to prove dominance, but we as humans have our hands tied.
Water hose with a good jet stream, air horn. I've heard that paintball guns work wonders...just heard mind you.

AnRVAndADog said:
I have a cat family living under my RV, Mom and three kittens.  Dad enjoys flaunting recent changes in County Laws that prohibit trapping cats. (See pic.) Is there such a thing as an effective cat repellant? Thanks in advance.

Rubber snakes works great!  The cats are gone! The local squirrel invited squirrel-friends to come sit in my yard and stare at the rubber snakes.

AnRVAndADog said:
Rubber snakes works great!  The cats are gone! The local squirrel invited squirrel-friends to come sit in my yard and stare at the rubber snakes.

No cats, Good AC, life is good  :)

SpencerPJ said:
No cats, Good AC, life is good  :)

Feeling very, very good today... Me and my RV are pals, again. Celebrating by spending the Holiday weekend at a local RV Park, extreme waterfront, sitting in a chair watching everything...

AnRVAndADog said:
Feeling very, very good today... Me and my RV are pals, again.

Glad you have things sorted out....I was thinking of calling Dr. Phil to work things out.

AnRVAndADog said:
Feeling very, very good today... Me and my RV are pals, again. Celebrating by spending the Holiday weekend at a local RV Park, extreme waterfront, sitting in a chair watching everything...

If I'd just waited a week or two...

Attachments

• IMG_2180a.jpg
    IMG_2180a.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 49
Time to move  ;D ;D

Maybe the he just wanted to check out the rubber snakes.

SpencerPJ said:
;D ;D
Time to get a plastic hawk  ;D ;D

That would be hilarious if I didn't ALREADY HAVE A PLASTIC HAWK! Seriously, bought a plastic hawk years ago to keep various winged creatures (and squirrels) away from my pool cage... It never worked... My squirrel (he only hangs out in my yard) will find things to eat and go stand in front of the plastic hawk to eat them! The squirrel mocks me and I seek revenge... Winged creatures of all type hang out in my side yard BUT they avoid landing on my pool cage...

Me and my family are cat lovers but when we are on some trip with our RV, camping at camp park and some strangers cat from another parked RV is starting to bother us and wanted our food, we use very good instrument to make it go away. 1 part vinegar, 1 part liquid hand soap and 1 part water and poor it into a spray bottle. Try to spray it on them and they will go away. It would not cause them any harm. :)

sulexer said:
Me and my family are cat lovers but when we are on some trip with our RV, camping at camp park and some strangers cat from another parked RV is starting to bother us and wanted our food, we use very good instrument to make it go away. 1 part vinegar, 1 part liquid hand soap and 1 part water and poor it into a spray bottle. Try to spray it on them and they will go away. It would not cause them any harm. :)

I'm NOT a cat lover, but I don't hate them either... I'm seriously thinking about installing a motion-detection water spray...

Collene Calderson said:
Cats repellents are available in the market, but I didn't find them much useful. What about electronic repellents or certain plants?

I read that all of those electronic repellants (for bugs, anyway) don't work at all. Yesterday the cat was sprawled out under my RV not even a foot away from a fake snake...  Mocking me...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom