2 months til take off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
Well I went to Amanda's Blog page and bookmarked it. It is on my bookmark bar in Chrome. It has a tiny little icon of a photo of Amanda. The good news is I now have a photo of Amanda on my browser. The bad news is she is 1/8 of an inch high on my 11 inch Chromebook. ???
Lol, it's like tiny mini me is living in Florida!

Amanda:  Just wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your blog.  It's interesting, informative, humorous and very well written.  I check it every couple of days and have it bookmarked  Good job!

Tom and Margi said:
Amanda:  Just wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your blog.  It's interesting, informative, humorous and very well written.  I check it every couple of days and have it bookmarked  Good job!

X's 2 ....but I'm on narrow bandwidth for a couple of days....So I'll have to catch up when I get home.

Tom and Margi said:
Thank you!

And thank you too Gizmo!

I didn't know if people would like it because people like relatable topics and not everyone homeschools 6 adopted kids while taking a 10 month trip in an RV lol

RVMommaTo6 said:
I didn't know if people would like it because people like relatable topics and not everyone homeschools 6 adopted kids while taking a 10 month trip in an RV lol
Have to admit, I didn't know if I would like it, and I love it!  You have a real gift of being able to tell a story, provide some instructive details, and interject just the right amount of humor while also telling us a little about your history.  I can hardly wait for your journey to begin so I can read about it and enjoy your, and your children's, very different take on the areas we visited in our motorhome before we hung up the keys.  Again, good job, Amanda!

Tom and Margi said:
Have to admit, I didn't know if I would like it, and I love it!  You have a real gift of being able to tell a story, provide some instructive details, and interject just the right amount of humor while also telling us a little about your history.  I can hardly wait for your journey to begin so I can read about it and enjoy your, and your children's, very different take on the areas we visited in our motorhome before we hung up the keys.  Again, good job, Amanda!
:)) :)) :))

Amanda, good luck to you on your journey. Going for 10 months is akin to full timing. The really nice thing I have found out about extended RV trips so far is the number of really great people out there that love RV'ing that are willing to aid, assist, and help each other out whenever the need arises.

And of course, you already know you'll always be able to turn to this great forum for advice on just about anything pertaining to the RV life.

Isaac it's less than 7 weeks now! I'm pretty ready, just a few loose ends to tie up. The biggest thing is renting out my house. Once that's done, I'll be ready to hit the road!

John I'm sure I'll be on here A LOT! This forum has been such a blessing to me, I don't know if I could have done this without the help of the people here.

I thought everyone did that!!

Seriously though, its an awesome thing youre doing. I worked in a diagnostic foster home for a few years and we took the kids all camping once. It was great fun. Of course I had a couple other staff and the foster parents along. :D

I looked at your schedule and we may be close to each other a couple of times during your travels. I might be back in the twin cities about the same day you get here. Also Joshua Tree, give or take a few days. Im pretty sure I will be in Texas the same time you are, though I dont have anything planned that far out. It would be fun to meet up with you somewhere along the road if youre up for that. Hank would love your kids.

Regardless, safe travels.

Caryl that's a good point, lol of you've met one single mom who adopted 6 kids, you've met 100 lol

That would be so cool!!! I would love to, we'll see where you are as it gets closer!

Arch Hoagland said:
"The biggest thing is renting out my house." 

Are you handling that yourself or having a rental company do it?
Doing it myself. I'm not renting it as a whole unit, I'm renting out rooms.

Your blog is fantastic Amanda, humorous and educational! I am enjoying your stories very much and look forward to hearing about your adventures.  I can see this becoming a great movie, especially the bit about the Florida wedding ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom