Europa 1995 MH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gritty Eileen

Well it has been over a month and my newly purchased MH is still in the shop waiting for parts to fix propane leak. I'm told the parts are no longer made and new parts have to be constructed. Also told this is not unusual for an older MH. Is this problem common with old MHs? Is there a "salvage yard" where one can buy parts? The Europa is no longer made. Tried to find manuals - pulling worms out of an apple would be easier.

Click the Resources button above and scroll down the menu to RV parts and salvage. No guarantees any of the listed companies will have what you need.

MH is still in the shop waiting for parts to fix propane leak. I'm told the parts are no longer made and new parts have to be constructed.
While there are others much more knowledgeable than I about propane stuff, I have been under the impression that just about all propane stuff is pretty common, and most can be found at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

I suspect that one of those someones will come along and say I'm wrong, though.  ;)

Larry N. said:
While there are others much more knowledgeable than I about propane stuff, I have been under the impression that just about all propane stuff is pretty common, and most can be found at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

I suspect that one of those someones will come along and say I'm wrong, though.  ;)

I was gonna say the same thing. There shouldn't be anything special about your propane system, all standard stuff. Sounds like your dealer is being untruthful or just putting you on the back burner so to speak...

Thanks for responses. I did check the resources and library sections. The root problem was linked to the heater - technician worked with supplier to make parts. I finally have the Motor Home!! And, as an added bonus, found the original owner manual plus various manuals for refrigerator, batteries, and the Chevy chassis manual. Many questions after reading the manuals - so much to learn.

Gritty Eileen said:
Thanks for responses. I did check the resources and library sections. The root problem was linked to the heater - technician worked with supplier to make parts. I finally have the Motor Home!! And, as an added bonus, found the original owner manual plus various manuals for refrigerator, batteries, and the Chevy chassis manual. Many questions after reading the manuals - so much to learn.

SWEET....Time to start enjoying your Motor Home.

They dont make it anymore" was the favorite excuse for our lazy parts runner. I would just pack up my toola and go to the supply house myself and get it.

Back
Top Bottom