Safet T plus question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I have one, unfortunately I have no comparison of driving without it, as it was installed by the previous owner.  He however said it made a considerable improvement to the handling.

Do a forum search on Safety-T-Plus. This has been discussed several times.

We have it and think it is well worth having, especially with the Henderson Trim Adjust option. If you drive across the midwest where the wind can come across the highway at 90 degrees, it really helps.

Competitor's product and yes
With the Safe-T-Plus I understand there is an optional "Remote recenter" Device.. I suggest it. At the time I got the competitor's product Safe-T did not have it. Mine it's standard... A problem on occasions. but standard.. And glad I am I have it.

I removed mine before a short trip(600miles)last month. It could possibly be 23 yrs old if original owner installed it new.It still seems to have life in it. I wanted to see what the steering felt like without it.Have a wandering problem.
Steering is much easier without it but I have some pull to the right. I will put it back on or a new one with the trim kit eventually.
This must be a long way to a YES

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom