2007 Southeast Fall Rally in Mobile, AL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carson,

Gary and Nancy are wonderful hosts and, in addition to meeting the other attendees, I know you'll be welcomed. Wish we could be there.

Even though it is tempting fate, I have made reservations to attend.  After 6-7 years of things not working out, maybe this is the year.  I have plenty of room for anyone who wants to stop on their way to the rally.  One 15amp, 1 30amp, and 1 50amp
available, plus water and sewer. 

Tom, Alabama isn't nearly as dusty as QZ, so come on down :)

Wish we could Ned, but we have no plans for that direction that time of year I'm afraid.

Jim Johnson said:
I have plenty of room for anyone who wants to stop on their way to the rally.  One 15amp, 1 30amp, and 1 50amp
available, plus water and sewer. 

Jim,
Terry wants to know if you can dry camp and run your generator?  If so what are the quiet hours?
Betty

what are the quiet hours

Betty

There are no quiet hours.  You would be far enough away from the house that I would never hear you.  In fact, I cannot hear my noisy generator at the house. :)

Ron
Why not since you will be in MI the beginning of Oct?

Looks like we will have a pretty good turnout. Seven rigs have reservations (per message from the campground the a.m.). We may even qualify for the rally rate, though frankly using Passport America is probably a better deal for those who have it (can't get the rally rate AND also use PA or other discounts). I'll have to find out what the price difference is.

Carson,
At the campground they are calling us "the internet group" or "the Brinck party" - for some reason that can't seem to get a handle on "RVForum".

We reserved for a week and they have a weekly rate, 1 day free.  It's close to 2 days of PA and 5 of GS in cost.

Barb,
We will see you before that and glad that you will be at the rally.  Hope you will be traveling with us too.

Frank and I also made resv. for a week.

Lorna,
we will see you before.  Hopefully in TC. Maybe in Adrian.  Or somewhere in MI.  I'd ike to travel together...........but
We won't be able to leave until Oct 21, or 22.  And head directly for the rally.  Than visit friends in Destin.

Looking Forward to the rally
Barb

I called Wales West to ask them about campfire rings.  They don't have any.  But will allow portable ones if they have legs.  We have a campfire in a can.  Does anyone else have a portable campfire pit?  Is there anyone interested in having a small campfire?

Just a thought
Barb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom