2007 Southeast Fall Rally in Mobile, AL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary, thanks for the brief speech, now where's my drink? :)

ATTENTION: Helaine, Wally, and Jeff.

Looks like youse guys are off the hook as far as spilling my Scotch is concerned. Last night at the Brinks' Southeastern Rally, one unfortunate soul sat down at a wooden picnic table and the seat broke in half, sending her to the ground. No injuries, but the wooden seat had a large, unnoticed area of dry rot and broke right in half. One well-meaning gentleman (who shall remain anonymous) grabbed the broken pieces and started ripping them off. Naturally, I had just set a fresh glass of Scotch on the table, and that sent it tumbling  :'(  So you see, folks, it appears the spilled Scotch dilemma follows me around, and can't be attributed to either Wally or Jeff; Helaine is two for two, so I'm not quite sure about her yet, but am willing to give the benefit of the doubt! ;)

All in all, a great time was had by all, with Nancy and Gary providing the evening's grub; and great it was! Afterwards, the traditional washtub fire provided ample opportunity for good conversation, with Jim Dick acting as resident smoke magnet.

Karl:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe someone is trying to tell you to give up scotch? ;D

Karl said:
All in all, a great time was had by all, with Nancy and Gary providing the evening's grub; and great it was! Afterwards, the traditional washtub fire provided ample opportunity for good conversation, with Jim Dick acting as resident smoke magnet.

Arn't you glad Jim hasn't lost his smoke attraction talent. ;D ;D

Here are some pictures from the cookout last night that Gary and Nancy provided.  As Karl said a good time was had by all.

Attachments

• 100_6684 (Medium).JPG
    100_6684 (Medium).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_6685 (Medium).JPG
    100_6685 (Medium).JPG
    89 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_6686 (Medium).JPG
    100_6686 (Medium).JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_6687 (Medium).JPG
    100_6687 (Medium).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 29
Tonight all of us went out to Gambino's in Fairhope and a great time and excellent food.  The view wasn't bad either because we were looking out at Mobile Bay.

Attachments

• 100_6740 (Medium).JPG
    100_6740 (Medium).JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_6741 (Medium).JPG
    100_6741 (Medium).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_6742 (Medium).JPG
    100_6742 (Medium).JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_6744 (Medium).JPG
    100_6744 (Medium).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 37
Looks to be a fair turnout and as usual the food will be superb, cause everyone has a smile.  ice pics  Lorna.  I did notice that Ned and Karl  a bit on the quiet side.  Are they in the dog house for some reason.  Those things are usually reserved for me.

Barb said:
Tim Lassen was honored with being last nights smoke magnet.  Us ladies had an excellent breakfast this morning.  Let's here it for the guys.  Hip, Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Barb

So Tim and Marsha just had to get in the act and take the smoke magnet honors away from Jim & Pat.  Somehow I think Jim & Pat are willing to share that honor. ;D ;D

Ron said:
So Tim and Marsha just had to get in the act and take the smoke magnet honors away from Jim & Pat.  Somehow I think Jim & Pat are willing to share that honor. ;D ;D

More than you know!!! ;D Here's a photo of our sunset last night. Sure looked a lot like Arizona for a while!

Attachments

• Alabama Sunset.JPG
    Alabama Sunset.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom