Back to guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
I stopped playing guitar a couple of weeks before our recent ukulele concert; Muscle memory was getting confused, and I found myself trying to play guitar chords on a uke and vice versa. Now that the concert has gone and we're at our summer RV retreat (i.e. no uke band rehearsals), I dug out one of the guitars and I'm slowly getting back in the groove. I must admit that going from guitar to uke is much easier than the other way around.

I'm still blown away when a few folks in the uke band switch instruments between numbers, e.g. uke-guitar-uke; guitar-uke-guitar; guitar-uke-guitar-mandolin-guitar-banjo-guitar.

Meanwhile, my resident playing buddy is eager to get together. His instrument is a little different from a uke or a guitar, but he plays extremely well.

Attachments

• Tuba_uke night-3.jpg
    Tuba_uke night-3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
I have sold all my guitars in the last few years and now I own none. I would really suck if I tried to play right now. I did this on purpose so I would be concentrating on drums, ukes, bass and keyboards. However I am really missing guitar. My plan is to buy me a new guitar next year and get back into it. I have been eyeing a Koa LP.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-les-paul-custom-pro-koa-electric-guitar/j47292000001000?src=3XBACR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom